Burning Spear News
January 2017 Uhuru Buzz Words
● African – The national identity of black people worldwide who make up the African Nation.
● African Internationalism – The revolutionary, scientific and materialist world view and theory of the African working class. This falsifiable theory recognizes that European wealth and African impoverishment occurred as a result of: The European attack on Africa, the division of Africa, African slavery and dispersal, colonialism and neocolonialism.
● Working Class – The class within a capitalist society that creates value through its own labor. It sells its labor power to the bourgeoisie, though it is never paid the full value of that labor power. There is no value created in society that is not created by the workers’ labor. However, the worker controls none of that value, which is instead seized by the capitalist bourgeoisie.
● Ruling Class – Those who own and control the means of production necessary for production and reproduction of life––the bourgeoisie.
● Imperialism – The worldwide system of foreign white domination.
● Imperialism in crisis – Imperialism is suffering because the colonial peoples responsible for its existence are fighting back and taking back our resources.
● Colonialism – The foreign domination of a nation or people at the social, political and economic expense of the dominated nation or people.
● Neocolonialism – The imperialist foreign domination of a nation or people indirectly through control of the economy and social system using one or more members of the dominated nation or people as administrators.
● Petty Bourgeoisie – “Little” bourgeoisie; a social force that is not part of the bourgeoisie or ruling class itself, but a class comprised of both administrators for the bourgeoisie and small business owners who have control of some means of production.
● Self-determination – Having control over one’s own life, security, well-being and happiness.
● Black Power – Political and economic power in the hands of the African working class.
● White Power – The power of the white ruling class State, either directly or as extended to proxies working in its interest or the general white population upon whom it is automatically conferred due to the political and social authority extended to it by relationship to the colonialist State and parasitic capitalist economy to which they are attached.
● Revolution – Is the overthrow of the capitalist colonialist State and its replacement by Black Power, the African worker’s or revolutionary democratic State.