Burning Spear News
March on St. Petersburg City Hall - Tune-in live
On Saturday, March 12, the International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement (InPDUM) will lead a march on the St. Petersburg, FL City Hall demanding truth, justice and economic development for the African community.
11am U.S. Eastern: Watch LIVE VIDEO broadcast of the march
InPDUM's flyer for the march states,
"Who ordered martial law in our community that brought in federal, state and police from various other localities occupying our community with guns and armored vehicles?
"Why was our community cordoned off and cars and buses searched alongwith gun-toting military forces going house to house searching when they didn’t even know who they were looking for?
"Who made the decision to try Nicolas Lindsey as an adult?
"What is the relationship between Foster and Bubba the Love Sponge and did Bubba have Goliath Davis fired? What do Foster and Harmon have to do with Bubba’s public radio call for the assassination of African People’s Socialist Party Chairman Omali Yeshitela?"
Demands of the march include:
- Resignation of mayor Foster and police chief Harmon
- Reinstatement of Goliath Davis and apology to his family
- End cover-up of Hydra Lacy killing
- Public, transparent reinvestigation of cases of TyRon Lewis, Jarell Walker, Marquell McCullough and Javon Dawson
- Rescind decision to try Nicolas Lindsey as an adult
- Economic development for entire African community
For more information, contact the International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement at 727-821-6620 or [email protected]